Ballistic Helmets For Sale MICH NIJ IIIA Ballistic Helmet
Ballistic Helmets For Sale MICH NIJ IIIA Ballistic Helmet
Survive your next combat situation with the Legacy Safety & Security MICH helmet for sale only here at Ballistic Helmets For Sale! Find out why we're loving this helmet by checking out our Top 9 Ballistic Helmets list this year!
Tested and proven to achieve a ranking of Level IIIA (3A) by the U.S National Institute of Justice (NIJ) STD 0106.01, this lightweight, multi-layer combat helmet is perfect for professionals in critical law enforcement and military jobs who may find themselves in close proximity to gunfire threats on a daily basis. It can defeat a .357 sig full metal jacket flat nose rounds (FMJ FN) and .44 Magnum semi jacketed hollow point (SJHP) rounds at velocities traveling up to 1450 ft/s.
The Modular Integrated Communications Helmet (MICH) helmet is a new way forward for the military's special forces community. Designed to meet the modern realities for militaries on the battlefield, with an emphasis on weight-saving and performance characteristics, the MICH helmet delivers all counts with superb design and functionality. Full special ops coverage with enhanced awareness due to reduced profile and higher cut offer you a full range of versatility without compromising any advantages. With performance that not only meets but exceeds your expectations, it goes without saying that this helmet doesn't just surpass wartime demands - it takes them head-on!
- Increased area of coverage over the ears and back of the helmet
- Ergonomic and stable platform
- Standard MICH/ACH Pads and Suspension Fixed side rails for shroud accessories
- Front Wilcox NVG Shroud
- Level IIIA Protection NIJ 0101.06
- Fragmentation protection US MIL STD 662F V50 at 2150 ft/sec.
Need more information? Here's everything you need to know about bulletproof helmets.
Ballistic Helmets For Sale will ship orders as soon as possible. For example, if you purchase three items, they will be shipped to you based on lead time and availability. This way you get as much of your order as soon as possible, which means that your order may come in separate packages.
As soon as you place your order with Ballistic Helmets For Sale, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that your order has been logged in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase. Afterward, we contact our suppliers to confirm the availability of the product you are ordering for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will cancel the pre-authorization and duly inform you via e-mail.
Orders are shipped within five business days from the date of your order unless specified otherwise on the product page. The product page will contain the most accurate information on shipping and lead times. You will receive an email containing the tracking information of your order after the order has been shipped to your location. If you do not receive tracking information from us within seven business days of the lead time specified on the product page, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Shipping Fee and Time:
We take full responsibility for any obvious damage to your product caused by wrong packaging or delivering an already defective product. Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage, you should document it when signing for delivery. If the item(s) contained in the package arrives damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations, Returns, & Refunds:
We back all our products with a customer satisfaction guarantee, so we created a fair cancellation policy.
In most cases, all orders are final and cannot be canceled once the order has been processed. If the order is within the proper time frame, contact Ballistic Helmets For Sale. This policy will be reviewed on an individual basis. All sales are final on all closeout items.
Should you cancel an order because you placed the order in error or wish to return your order after delivery for any reason other than a product defect or misrepresentation, you are subject to an administration and cancellation fee equal to 50% of your order with a minimum of $60, whether or not your order has shipped.
Unless noted otherwise on the product description page, return requests must be made within 14 calendar days upon receipt of shipment. You need to send the helmet with complete packaging without affecting the second sale( please note that you need to bear the return shipping costs yourself).
Though we offer “free shipping” on many of our items, it does not mean there is not an expense associated with the shipping. Shipping is factored into the cost. Should you return a product that was ordered by mistake, without defect, etc., you will be responsible for our original shipping cost(s) associated with the transaction.
Should an item be returned because it was defective, misrepresented, not as described, etc., Ballistic Helmets For Sale will issue a full refund and will reimburse the customer for all shipping expenses associated with the return. However, the product must be returned via USPS flat-rate shipping in order to receive a shipping expense refund. Buyers must ensure all returned parcels receive delivery AND signature confirmation.
Please allow 5-10 business days from the time the item is received to process a refund. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We stand behind our products 100%!
By purchasing any of our items, the buyer certifies they have read and agree to our shipping, return, and privacy policies.
Whether you are on a high-risk mission abroad, a law enforcement officer in US lands, or for a tactical leisure activity, the helmet you pick must have the perfect fit.
To have the ideal fit, you need to choose the best type with the correct helmet size. It will boost your performance and will also increase your safety.
We'll show you how to choose the best size and include some advice for selecting the best ballistic helmet for your needs.
The helmet is one of the oldest protective gear that goes back to the 23rd century BC. Modern ballistic helmets have lighter yet sturdier materials, such as carbon fiber, Kevlar, and high-impact resistant plastic.
Innovative designs aim to provide a high-performing and efficient solution for combative activities, including military and law enforcement operations.
FACTORS TO CONSIDER WHEN PICKING A BALLISTIC HELMET
When looking for a tactical helmet, it is critical to understand that what you purchase can protect you from harm. It should have undergone thorough testing and has a design that can meet the US military or NIJ standards.
Here are three top characteristics that you should consider when choosing your Tactical Helmet.
If your helmet sits too low on your head, the tendency to block your field of vision is high. It can impede your eyewear's effectiveness and might even be the cause of lowered agility in a combat field.
Typically, shell head measurement comes in four sizes: small (S), medium (M), large (L), and extra-large (XL). These sizes can vary by brand and maker, they generally equate to:
S = 21in - 22 1/2in (53 - 55cm)
M = 22in - 23 1/2in (55 - 58cm)
L = 23in - 24 1/2in (58 - 61cm)
XL = 24in - 25 1/4in (61 - 63cm)
However, you should always check with the manufacturer to be certain about the helmet you're interested in.
Here is a step-by-step guideline that you can follow to know what helmet size is correct for you.
- Sit in an upright position.
- Have your comrade measure your head length. Let your comrade start in the middle of the brows to the back of your head. You can use a caliper (preferred) or a tape measure. Record the measurements.
- The next step is to determine the measurement of your head width. Do it by getting the widest length between the left and right side of the skull. Let your comrade position the caliper or tape measure just above your ears. Again, do not forget to record your measurements.
- Now, get your maximum head circumference and record the measurement. Remember that you are sitting in an upright position. It is best to take the measurement just above the bony brow ridges while passing the tape measure just above the ears.
- You can check with helmet brands on the best recommendation of helmet size based on your measurements,
If your tactical helmet sits too high, the risk of it being unstable is high. A loose-fit helmet can be a nuisance and can cause you annoyance than can lower your focus.
Remember that a low focus can cause you harm or even your life on a battlefield. It means stability is a critical factor in choosing your tactical or Military Helmet.
The question is: How can you check if the fit is appropriate for you? Here are some indicators for you to take note of:
- Tactical helmets typically have a four-point chin strap/ belt. Tighten the belt and check if the helmet feels snug, but not too tight and not too loose.
- Check if the helmet’s crown pad reaches the top of your head.
- Look above using your eyes without tilting your head up. You should see the rim of your helmet. If you can see the inside of your helmet, the helmet might be too low and loose. If you can’t see the rim, the helmet might be too small for you that makes it sit too high on your head.
- Your tactical helmet must remain in place when you move your head from side to side or shake your head.
- Ask a comrade to assess if your helmet is stable. He should see that the front rim is approximately half an inch on top of the eyebrows.
The wearer should feel comfortable while using a ballistic helmet. A good one will not hamper your performance and can even boost its wearer’s protection and safety, especially during combat.
IMPORTANT FACTORS WHEN CHOOSING A TACTICAL HELMET
Before you choose and purchase a ballistic helmet, you have to know and understand why there are various types of helmets and what you should look for when picking one. Here are some tips that you should keep in mind:
- Assess and check the protection level of the helmet. It should have undergone rigorous testing as per the NIJ standards.
- The tactical helmet that you will select must have padding, a suspension, and a harness system, which are the fundamental components of a protective helmet.
- The tactical helmet should be made of high-quality materials that make it sturdy and long-lasting.
Fortunately, Ballistic Helmets For Sale has a comprehensive guideline about everything you need to know in choosing a bulletproof helmet. Moreover, we have a network of reliable providers that you can check. Here are some, to name a few.
1. Protection Group Danmark: Protection Group Danmark ARCH Level IIIA bulletproof helmet is a high-cut type, allowing users to add communication gadgets, like headsets.
It also has a provision in adding other accessories like an oxygen mask, camera, flashlight, and night vision gadgets. It is made of Aramid and weighs 1.15 kilos alone, which makes it one of the lightweight-typed helmets.
This ballistic helmet carries an approval for V50 as per STANAG2920, which means that it follows the NATO standard for ballistic gears.
This bulletproof helmet has an added coating of Polyurea spray paint. It is to ensure additional protection from round pressure. The added paint layer also increases the strength of the helmet’s anti-bullet properties.
2. Legacy: Legacy MICH Level IIIA ballistic helmet is a light-weight gear with multiple layers. It can stop 0.357 FMJ FN rounds and even .44 Magnum SJHP shots.
3. Chase Tactical: Chase Tactical non-ballistic helmet is used as a mounting gear for the camera and low-profile lights. It is compatible with standard accessories, such as headsets and battery packs. It has a universal sizing, so it offers a four-point harness to ensure stability and comfort.
ALWAYS PROTECT YOUR HEAD
A tactical helmet is a safety gear that protects its user from fatal impacts on the head. However, take note that not all tactical helmets are ballistic or bulletproof.
Some types, such as bump helmets, protect its user from blunt trauma, but not all can absorb the impact of gun fires.On the other hand, a military helmet is typically bulletproof as it is necessary for high-risk activities on the battlefield.
Ultimately, once you are to find your ballistic helmet, choose one that fits you perfectly.
The first step is to know your head measurements, which will help you choose the correct helmet shell size.
Then, assess for stability. Ensure that the helmet you choose is snug and has the appropriate coverage on your head.
Finally, choose something that you are comfortable to use.
Remember that these factors may affect your mobility and focus in your workplace, whether it be a battlefield or in the city's streets.
In addition to the factors above, make sure the helmet you have has the appropriate NIJ level depending on your work requirements. Also, choose high-quality materials for more extended use.
Why are these points essential in choosing your helmet? It is because accidents can happen in times when you least expect them to happen.
Therefore, when speaking of safety and protection, you shouldn't take things for granted. Pick the suitable model and size for your head as it will ensure maximum safety and may just save your life today.You can check through Ballistic Helmets For Sale's helmet collection from various reliable brands. We have the best and safest in the market.